Body contouring and cellulite elimination are now a possibility with treatments at The Gilded Pear. We use the Lumicell Wave 6 machine to create amazing results in a relatively short period of time.
Cellulite is a common skin condition experienced by most post-pubertal women, as a result of imbalance between the formation and elimination of fat in the body, most commonly in the thigh and buttock areas. Much gender specific fat deposition is based upon hormonal receptor site density and sensitivity in different body regions. Unfortunately, good diet and physical exercise conditioning do not effectively prevent the development of cellulite.
The Gilded Pear is proud to introduce the revolutionary technology in cellulite treatment with Lumicell Wave 6, the next generation of Lumicell Touch, which provides a complete epidermic, dermic, and hypodermic solution to eliminate cellulite. The Lumicell Wave 6 offers superior cellulite treatments through a method that not only addresses beauty, but also well-being and complete body relaxation. It is inspired by energy treatments that eliminate muscular and vascular tension and release vital energies.
What causes cellulite?
Cellulite develops in different stages, each increasingly influenced by estrogen hormones, poor circulation, water retention, increased fat cells, and loss of skin elasticity.
Can diet and exercise get rid of this unsightly problem?
Although diet and exercise are useful in reducing body weight, they have very little impact on cellulite. Since cellulite develops in different layers of skin, a combination of approaches is required to successfully reach and address cellulite at each specific layer.
What are the different stages and how can I recognize them?
Cellulite is classified into four categories
- Stage 1: “Orange Peel” appearance visible only when pinching the skin
- Stage 2: “Orange Peel” appearance visible without pinching the skin
- Stage 3: ”Mattress-like” or “Dimpling” appearance, impaired circulation
- Stage 4: All of the above in addition to A loss of skin elasticity causing fat clusters, rippling effect, and vascular problems such as spider veins and bruising
The Lumicell Wave 6 is the only cellulite management system that combines the finest technologies to successfully target all cellulite-related problems:
- Heavy legs
- Orange peel appearance
- Dimpling of the skin
- Rippling of the inner thighs
- Localized fat deposits
- Skin contour irregularities
Lumicell Wave 6 combines 4 non-invasive technologies, working together in synergy to target all cellulite related problems, body remodelling and drainage needs.
- Photo-Pneumatic Massage: Pneumatic Massage
- Infrared light 900nm
- 1 MHz Ultrasound
- Bipolar Radiofrequency
- Needle Free Mesotherapy (optional)
- The skin is suctioned, lifted and rolled between two rollers;
- Increases blood and lymphatic circulation;
- Breaks down water pockets responsible for the skin’s dimpled appearance;
- Softens the fibrous adhesions responsible for the skin’s pitted appearance.
Infrared light 900 nanometers:
- Generates thermal action superior to 40 degrees Celsius on adipocytes;
- Increases lipolytic activity by stimulating beta receptors;
- Increases cellular energy as well as the skin’s repair and regeneration mechanisms;
- Warms subcutaneous tissue, preparing them for Ultrasound and bipolar RF treatments.
The Photo-Pneumatic massage heads warm the subcutaneous tissues, making them more malleable. They stimulate local blood circulation and increase lipolysis. The photo-pneumatic function considerably improves the appearance of cellulite.
1 MHz Ultrasound:
- This specific frequency is the only one that delivers dual action: it inhibits the Alpha receptors, responsible for storing fat (lipogenesis), while stimulating the Beta receptors, to induces lipolysis by increasing norepinephrine secretion which stimulate the natural elimination of fat.
- High speed vibrations (1 million vibrations per second);
- Generates thermal action superior to 50 degrees Celsius on adipocytes;
- Reduces the amount of localized and hard to eliminate fat deposits, skin dimpling as well as the circumference of treated areas;
- Improves silhouette and skin texture.
- A technology that is exclusive to Silhouet-Tone. Safe and painless, this technology only delivers thermal energy to the deep sub-cutaneous tissue, with no risk of burning or discomfort.
- Electromagnetic energy;
- Significantly firms the dermis and deep subcutaneous tissue in a gradual and controlled manner;
- Reshapes the silhouette by improving the skin’s firmness and regularize the skin’s superficial and deep relief;
- Reduces fat deposits through successive thermolipolysis.
The fat cells are subjected to an assault from three types of heat inducing technologies, dramatically increasing the elimination of fat. The compounded thermal action is much greater than each one on its own.
Needle Free Mesotherapy:
- Electroporation is used to help powerful lipolytic products that have a greater molecular weight penetrate through the cell membrane;
- The percentage of product penetration is 65-95% vs. traditional galvanic current which is limited to 3-10%;
- Significantly improves results of other treatments.
The Lumicell Wave 6 system consecutively treats both the subcutaneous and adipose layers in one session.
FAQs of Cellulite Removal with Lumicell Wave 6
Which parts of the body can be treated?
Lumicell Wave 6 may be used to remove cellulite in arms, thighs, hips, and buttocks.
How long does the cellulite removal procedure take?
With Lumicell Wave 6, each cullulite treatment takes 30 to 60 minutes, which depends on the condition of your cellulite.
When can one expect to see visible results?
Age and severity of conditions determine the number of treatments required to achieve optimal results. 8-12 treatments is typically required. It is recommended that treatments are booked about twice a week. A regularly scheduled series of treatments will result in a dramatic reduction of cellulite and firmer, more beautiful, smoother-looking skin.