Dear Gilded Pear Clients,
With yesterday’s official announcement regarding the province’s reopening on May 14th, we have been overwhelmed with your enthusiastic inquiries as to when you can book your appointments.
We are excited to reopen and see you as well as serve you again!
This opening in mid-May (date to be confirmed) will be regarded as a “soft opening”.
- This means that we will be operating with less staff to ensure safe distancing practices.
- Therefore, your stylist’s regular working days and times may be different.
- We have been doing our best to be proactive for all the new protocols/guidelines that we are required to follow, however, it is taking time and effort to prepare.
It is important to us to ensure the safety of our staff and you, our valued clients, therefore we KINDLY ask for your PATIENCE at this time as we plan and prepare.
- All clients that were booked in March, whose appointments were canceled due to the closure will have first priority booking.
- Clients that booked ahead for May will still have their appointments.
- We are currently creating a call list. Your request will be answered in the order in which it is received.
- Please call the salon to make your appointment.
- We need your name and phone number.
- Tell us your stylist’s name and the service you require.
- We WILL be calling you to give you their available time to book.
As an aside, we’d like to mention that not all staff is comfortable with the issued reopening date.
We are working on how to resolve concerns in a respectful and compassionate way.
We have staff members that are high risk individuals and we want to address their needs and concerns as we move forward to our opening.
We GRACIOUSLY thank you for your loyalty and patronage.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Management & Staff at
The Gilded Pear