Some updated information for you:
* We have decided to take time off and essentially close up starting this Saturday (March 28, 2020). The shop will not be completely closed as of yet as Bonnie will be there for shifts to answer phones, contact clients with existing appointments, etc.
* The answering machine will give you directions on how to get a hold of us for future bookings during this time as well as if/when the government decides to close non-essential businesses.
* During this week some of our staff will have their last day earlier than Saturday and some staff are already off due to shortage of work.
* If the government does shut down non-essential businesses you will NOT be contacted.
* We have minimal staff currently, so the very best way to reach us for both immediate information regarding appointments as well as future appointments will be through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be compiling a list so that we can then get in touch with everyone by phone once we reopen.
We ask for your patience and understanding at this time as this is uncharted territory for all of us.